Welcome to the Ontario Festival of Small Halls!
COMMUNITY HARVEST DINNERS!
Many amazing harvest dinners and community events will take place before the shows. *Some require reservations so start making plans now!
- Saturday September 21 – Spencerville United Church. Starting at 5:00PM, the United Church will host a dinner at the venue. The menu includes Rappie Pie, Loaded Baked Potato Casserole, Chicken and Broccoli casserole, Cottage Potatoes and Donairs. Blueberry grunt and trifle for dessert. Tickets $15.00 in advance, $20.00 at the door (only 130 to be sold). Reservations can be made by phoning Holly Howard – 613-880-4761. For more info visit https://www.facebook.com/events/677718962639299/
- Saturday September 21 – Delta Old Town Hall. Starting at 6:00 PM at the Old Town Hall, a buffet dinner will be held with vegetarian options available. $15/per person. Reservations required in advance by email email@example.com
- Friday September 27 – Dunvegan Recreation Hall. Beginning at 6:00PM, enjoy a Roast Beef dinner with mashed potatoes and all the fixings, salad, buns and dessert with tea and coffee. $20 per person. Reserve your space by calling Ben at 613-525-4006 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to space limitations, the meal will be limited to 45 people.
- Saturday September 28 – St. John’s United Church, Brockville. Beginning at 5:30PM, the Fundraising Team at St. John’s United Church will be offering a ham dinner in their newly renovated Church Hall. Honey glazed ham, summer salads, delicious home-made desserts, hot & cold beverages will be available. $20 per person (*but only 75 spots will be available). Reserve your tickets in advance by email at email@example.com. Cash bar available.
- Saturday September 28 – Combermere Community Centre. Before the show, from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, a pub style dinner (chicken wings, ribs, salads and tarts) will be served at the lower level of Combermere Hall. $14.00/person. Cash bar available.
- Sunday September 29 – Elgin United Church. After the show starting at 5:30PM, a Harvest Dinner will be held at the Lions Hall. Ham, baked beans, root vegetables, scalloped potatoes, dessert and beverages. $17/person, youth 12 and under $5. Reservations for tickets required by Sept. 23 and can be purchased here through EventBrite or directly by calling 613-359-6031 or 613-359-5607.
The Third World Bazaar will be back this year as a Festival Sponsor. The Third World Bazaar brings the world to your doorstep! Family owned and operated, the Bazaar team travels the globe sourcing products directly from artisans in Asia, Africa, South America, and the Middle East, and brings their finds back to small-town Manotick Station for a seven weekend sale from September 27th to November 11th. Come shop the world of unique and exotic home decor items, clothing, furniture, jewellery, carpets and more. The Third World Bazaar is proud to support Small Halls and the great energy it brings to rural communities. The Third World Bazaar is proud to support Small Halls and the great energy it brings to rural communities.
Pull up a chair and join us at The Chef’s Table: A local farm-to-table feast! The Ontario Festival of Small Halls is growing its celebration of local chefs and their offerings by putting on six one-of-a-kind country feasts in unique locations throughout Ottawa’s countryside.
In partnership with Ottawa Tourism and Thyme & Again, the Chef’s Table events are curated by renowned Ottawa chefs, using locally-sourced ingredients. To sweeten the pot further, a lively Small Halls concert will take place following the feast featuring musical performances by some of the region’s most celebrated artists!
Tickets on sale now. Join us for this unique culinary and musical adventure!