2017 Community Events Schedule. *Please note, Community Events are listed by date and hall. In certain cases, the events take place a short distance from the hall itself.
- St. James Catholic Church, Maxville – Refreshments will be available for purchase at intermission.
- Batstone’s Northern Ramble, Renfrew – BYOB Event.
- Portland Community Hall – Dinner available at The Galley Restaurant, Len’s Cove Marina, 11 Water St., Portland at 5:30 pm. Pub menu/Casual atmosphere. Located on the Big Rideau Lake, a short walk or 2 minute drive to Portland Community Hall. For reservations call (613) 272-5125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations required by September 26th. Limited seating.
FRIDAY SEPT. 29
- McDonald’s Corners Agricultural Hall – Artisanal pizzas by PJs Pizzas will be available for purchase at intermission.
- Seeley’s Bay Community Hall – Refreshments will be available for purchase at intermission.
SATURDAY SEPT. 30
- La Fraternité, Alexandria – The Quirky Carrot will offer concert attendees a prix fixe menu beginning at 5:30PM. The menu includes: Salad of grilled haloumi & plums, Entrée of Mariposa duck confit, with a butternut squash purée, potato rosti, pan fried Brussels sprouts with a balsamic glaze, Dessert: panna cotta with wild black raspberry. $29.95 plus tax & gratuity. Beverages sold separately. Reservations required by email to email@example.com
- Westmeath Recreation Centre – Refreshments available for purchase at intermission.
- DACA Centre, Dacre – Snacks and refreshments available for purchase at intermission.
- St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Kilmaurs – Refreshments available for purchase at intermission.
- Burritt’s Rapids Community Hall – Post-show tapas tickets (choice of 3 plates + dessert) for $25. Book now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment will be made BY CASH at the door day of the show. To view the full menu, please visit the Burritt’s Rapids Community Hall page.