Pull up a chair and join us at The Chef’s Table: A local farm-to-table feast!
The Ontario Festival of Small Halls is growing its celebration of local chefs and their offerings by putting on six one-of-a-kind country feasts in unique locations throughout Ottawa’s countryside.
In partnership with Ottawa Tourism and Thyme & Again, the Chef’s Table events are curated by renowned Ottawa chefs, using locally-sourced ingredients. To sweeten the pot further, a lively Small Halls concert will take place following the feast featuring musical performances by some of the region’s most celebrated artists!
We’re pleased to announce the Chef’s Table lineup:
- Friday August 9, 6PM – Featuring Chef Ross Fraser (Fraser Cafe), Musical Performance by Dueling Pianos (Tyler Kealey & Dave Kalil) – Saunders Farm – Tickets $95 (3 course meal + show) *Event part of Saunders Farm Sunflower Festival
- Saturday August 10, 6PM – Featuring Chef Michael Moffatt (Thyme & Again), Musical Performance by Steve Hill – Saunders Farm – $95 (3 course meal + show) *Event part of Saunders Farm Sunflower Festival
- Saturday September 14, 6PM – Featuring Chef Chris Deraiche (Wellington Gastropub), Musical Performance by The Pairs – Pinhey’s Point – $95 (3 course meal + show)
- Sunday September 15, 1PM – Featuring Chef Chris Deraiche (Wellington Gastropub), Musical Performance by Slocan Ramblers – Stanley’s Olde Maple Lane Farm – $75 (3 course meal + show)
- Saturday September 21, 6PM – To Be Announced!
- Sunday September 22, 1PM – Featuring Pat Garland (Absinthe), Musical Performance by Ryan McNally & the MessaRounders – Cumberland Heritage Village Museum – $75 (3 course meal + show)
Tickets on sale Thursday July 18th at 10:00AM. To purchase tickets and for more information, please visit www.ontariosmallhalls.com or call us at (613) 402-1425.
Fill your belly with exceptional local food – then fill your soul with exceptional Canadian music!